We have three service levels designed to meet the needs of all cars.
Interim Service – 6-month service
This 6-month service is designed for high mileage car users. This service includes an oil change, filter change, as well as brakes, steering and suspension checks.
Full Service – 12-month service
This is annual service is designed for trouble-free motoring. It includes adjustments, top up of brake fluid, power steering fluid and coolant. High-quality dealer recommended parts are used and we check and record wear and tear items for faults.
Major Service – 24-month service
This 24-month service covers all areas of essential maintenance. In addition to all the items included in our Interim and Full Services, the Major Service covers items that are regularly recommended for replacement every two years, such as coolant, brake hydraulic fluid, external fuel filter and spark plugs.
Compare our services with our Comparison Table
What We Do
We offer full service auto repair & maintenance
Below are some of the many auto repair services we offer:
- Class 4 MOT
- Full Vehicle Service
- General Auto Repair & Maintenance
- Transmission Repair & Replacement
- Manufacturer Recommended Service
- Brake Repair and Replacement
- Air Conditioning A/C Repair
- Winter Preparation
- Fuel System Repair
- Exhaust System Repair
- Engine Cooling System Maintenance
- Electrical Diagnostics
- Starting and Charging Repair
- DPF Catalyst Cleaning
- CV Axles
- Computer Diagnostic Testing
- Vehicle Preventative Maintenance
- State Emissions Inspection
- Cambelt Replacement
- Clutch Repair
- Oil Change
- Brake Job / Brake Service
- Engine Cooling System Flush & Repair
- Steering and Suspension Work
Want to Get Quality Car Repair or Maintenance
Find Out How Much It Costs
Please note that the date and time you requested may not be available. We will contact you to confirm your actual appointment details.