Class 4 MOT: £30
We provide an MOT service at ANS Autocentre which can be done with your car service.
Our mechanics are trained to service any make and model of car, we are committed to provide a friendly, straightforward and honest service. Make an appointment with us now and choose a date and time that suits you.
Usually the MOT will take up to an hour to complete depending on if there are any minor repairs needed.
We only undertake work on Class 4 vehicles such as:
- Cars (up to 8 passengers Seats) and Motor Caravans
- 3 Wheeled Vehicles (over 450kg unladen weight)
- Quads (max unladen weight 400kg- for goods vehicle 550kg and max. net power of 15kw)
- Dual purpose Vehicles
- Private Hire vehicles and PSVs ( up to 8 Seats)
- Good Vehicles (up to 3.000kg DGW)
- Ambulances & Taxis
- ( Taxis and Private Hire Vehicles may be subject to additional Local requirements)
- Private Passengers Vehicles and Ambulance
- ( 9-12 Passengers Seats)
We check the vehicle to ensure that it meets road safety and environmental standards. An MOT certificate does not guarantee the general mechanical condition of your car therefore you should have your car serviced regularly to maintain its condition.
If your vehicle needs repairs to pass the test we are able to complete them onsite. We will notify you of the required repairs and the costs to complete the job.
You will need to bring your V5C (logbook) if your vehicle is due for its first MOT. You will also need to bring it if you have changed the registration plate since the last MOT.
If your car doesn’t pass the MOT test then it must be repaired and retested. It would be illegal for you to drive it until the repairs have been made and before you’ve received your certificate. We will carry out the repairs onsite and tell you upfront of an extra work and costs needed to complete the test.